- Weighs approximately 40 ounces
- Fully adjustable cheek rest & butt stock to fit any shooter
- Wide and flat forearm for enhanced stability on a rest or pack
- Vertical grip with thumb shelf
- Fits any barrel contour up to 1.250" straight. You can now change out barrels with a barrel nut and not have to modify the stocks barrel channel in any way
- Grayboe memory foam recoil pad that mitigates recoil like a dream
- Fits all aftermarket Remington 700 clone actions
- Arrives to you drop in ready. Bolt your rifle on and go shoot
- Ambidextrous grip, sling mounts, and butt stock
- Fits M5 DBM/AICS bottom metal
- Adjustable spacer system with 1" Grayboe memory foam recoil pad providing 12.75" - 13.75" Length of Pull adjustment. (additional spacers can be purchased if longer LOP is needed).
- Adjustable cheek piece with low profile adjustment screw included. (Left hand shooters will want to use the low profile screw).
- 4 Flush cups installed on RH & LH sides for sling
- 2 MLOK rails installed on bottom of forend
- Aluminum pillar bedded
Fits any barrel contour up to 1.250" straight. You can now change out barrels with a barrel nut and not have to modify the stocks barrel channel in any way