Leica Geovid HD-R 2700
The new Leica HD-R 2700 models for the first time ever allow linear distance determination of up to 2,700 yards (2,500 metres). The Leica Geovid HD-R 2700 offer a worldwide unique combination of ABC® ballistic, optical quality and ergonomic design. The ballistic measurement values are available in three output formats: holdover, click adjustment and equivalent horizontal range (EHR). Barometric pressure, temperature and angle are also included in the measurements and calculate the correct point of aim with the highest precision. With a microSD memory card and the Leica ballistic calculator users can import their individual ballistic parameters to their Leica Geovid HD-R 2700 and thus receive measuring data perfectly adjusted to load and caliber.
Next to the enhanced distance determination for long distances, the new models feature a newly designed LED display, allowing excellent readability of the measured data under any light and weather conditions.
- Package includes: contoured neoprene carrying strap front lens caps, eypiece caps, battery, Cordura case
- Magnification: 10 x
- Front lens diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view: at 1,000 yds/m 374 ft / 114 m
- Close focus range: approx. 16.5 ft / 5.0 m
- Diopter compensation: ± 4 dpt
- Distance measurement: Range 10 yds to approx. 2,700 yds / 10 m to approx. 2,500 m Equivalent horizontal range (EHR) 10 yds to 1.200 yds / 10 m to 1,100 m
- Measuring accuracy: ± 1 yd / m to 547 yds / 500 m ± 2 yds / m to 1,094 yds / 1,000 m ± 0,5 % beyond 1,094 yds / 1,000 m
- Display: LED display with 4 characters and ambient-light-controlled brightness
- Eyecup: twist-and-pull action, detachable, with 4 click-stops
- Focusing: internal focusing with center focusing barrel
- Prism system: Perger Porro-System
- Coating: HDC® multicoating, AquaDura® lens coating
- Waterproof: up to 16.5 ft / 5 m
- Body: magnesium, nitrogen-filled
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.9 x 7.0 x 2.8 in / 125 x 178 x 70 mm
- Weight: approx. 33.3 oz / 980 g incl. battery
- Yard/Meter switch: yes
- Laser: eye-safe, invisible light laser compliant with EN and FDA Class 1
- Measuring mode: scan mode, single measurement
- Power supply: 1 x 3 V/ CR2 lithium button cell
- Battery lifetime: approx. 2,000 measurements at 68° F / 20°C
LEICA NOW OFFERS THEIR NEW WARRANTY ON ALL SPORT OPTICS!
All Leica Sport Optics are now covered under a 10 year unconditional warranty and 30 years for manufacturers defects.