MPA BA Competition Chassis (#1 Chassis in the 2016 & 2017 PRS)
This is the competition version of MPA's highly successful BA Chassis System.
The BA Competition Chassis is designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting in long range tactical rifle competitions, such as the PRS. In addition to the standard chassis features (listed below), it has been enhanced with the following:
- Models no longer feature rotating barricade stop, but now include the Ultra Bag Rider
- Additional Hole locations on the forend for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Spigot Mount – attaches to the front of the forend to give the shooter additional space to mount their bipod
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Lower Picatinny rail
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.75-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Bag Rider
- Spigot Mount
- 2 Round Holder
- Accepts AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 5. lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 and clones.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action, due to the V-Bedding System; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, this chassis is a platform sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable monopod (monopod replaced with bag rider on Competition model).
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.0 lbs. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail.