*This product is a unit that has been used for demonstration purposes only at various gun shows or in our shop. No scratches of any kind. Comes with full factory warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
ZEISS Conquest V4 Riflescopes
The Conquest V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. They were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are, by any standard, 'best-in-class'.
The Conquest V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio, incorporates a 30 mm main tube, and consists of the: 3-12x44, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, 4-16x50, and 6-24x50 models. Each model delivers 90% to-the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA click values, capped windage turret or external locking windage turret, a large range of total elevation and windag travel, and various traditional and smart second focal plane reticles.
ZEISS Conquest V4 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty AND Five-Year No-Fault Policy.
ZEISS Conquest V4 3-12x44
The 3-12x44 model represents the traditional hunting scope that is lightweight, very compact in size, and with a highly useful magnification range. Whether hunting in timber, over open fields, or on the plains, this version of the Conquest V4 is an ideal fit on any traditional hunting rifle platforms. This model is available with the ZEISS #20 plex reticle. It comes standard with capped elevation and windage turrets. This scope yields a super bright image. It is sure to be an all-time favorite for hunting.
-A clear view, whatever the weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
-Stable and Shot-Proof - The ZEISS V8, ZEISS Victory HT, ZEISS Conquest V6, and ZEISS Conquest V4 riflescopes are all ideally suited for use with "clip-on" attachments.
-90% Light Transmission - Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.
-ZEISS T* Coating - ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
-Reticle Illumination - The reticle illumination can be adjusted finely and accurately over 10 different levels, allowing hunters to precisely adjust the brightness to any situation and time of day – for the perfect shot.
- Large 80 MOA elevation and 60 MOA windage adjustment range
- 90+% light transmission
- 30mm machined main tube
- Multi-turn elevation turret with Ballistic Stop (absolute and positive return to zero)
- Available in both capped and ballistic windage turret options.
- Side parallax adjustment
- Reticles: #20 Z-Plex / #60 Plex / #64 ZMOAi-T30 / #68 ZBi
- Second Focal Plane
Confidence in toughest conditions:Shock:
- Shock and Awe - Zeiss' stringent testing procedures ensure faultless performance in the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable, making it possible for you to act and react with ultimate confidence in every hunting and shooting situation.
- Shock test with up to 1500 times G-Force - impact shock test at 1500 g-force, which corresponds to shooting the 460 Weatherby Magnum cartridge, with a 500 grain bullet travelling at 2600 feet per second.
- Water, Water, Everywhere - After hours in the rain and cold, the hunter's resolve remains to be tested to the end. To the end of what? To the end of the rain, the end of the day, the end of the hunt? Rest assured, whatever your answer, Zeiss Optics will be there with you, and waiting for the next time to go hunting in even tougher conditions.
- Waterproofing Immersion Test - Validated waterproof up to 13 feet for 2 hours.
- Abuse vs Reward - Whether packing it in a truck, on hoof and saddle, or on foot, the rough terrain demands the most your equipment has to offer. Rest assured, just as you are able to withstand the bumps, bruises, and breaks from your hunt, your Zeiss gear will be there to take the punishment right along with you. And it will be there to help you obtain your reward of the harvest.
- Continuous Shocks for 90 Minutes - Even after 1.5 hours of continuous vibration in various directions, upon repeating the shot test for accuracy, the grouping on the test target remains unchanged.
- From the Sahara to the Arctic - Wherever your hunting adventures take you, Zeiss knows the conditions are never very favorable. Optics and their mechanical counterparts must conform to the violent environmental shifts to be reliable and repeatable. Extreme heat and cold awaits the hunter around the globe. This is the time for performance - not excuses. Zeiss Optics operate reliably in the most severe climatic conditions.
- Temperature Shock - Zeiss Optics are tested by exposure to rapid temperature shocks from -13°F to 122°F within a period of 5 minutes.
- Hard Core Hunting - Zeiss Optics are high precision tool proven extremely reliable when exposed to the harshest salt water testing. All Zeiss Optics are exhaustively tested to ensure their endurance and suitability for every condition your hunt and nature has to offer.
- 24 Hours in Salt Spray - Withstands over 24 hours of continuous salt spray environment and remains corrosion free.
The very fine reticle 20 is located in the second image plane. During daytime hunting, it enables you to shoulder your rifle and aim extremely precisely, even at long distances. The transition from the bars to the fine lines in the center is arrow-shaped in the reticle 20. This gives you the ability to aim especially precisely at small targets.
|Effective Lens Diameter||44.9 mm – 50 mm||27.7 mm – 56 mm||33.2 mm – 44 mm||34.5 – 50 mm||44.9 mm – 50 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||7.5 mm – 2.1 mm||9.2 mm – 4.7 mm||8.5 mm – 2.8 mm||8.5 – 3.1 mm||7.5 mm – 2.1 mm|
|Twilight Factor||9.0 – 23.0||9.1 – 25.9||11.5 – 26.5||11.7 – 28.3||16.4 – 34.6|
|Field of View at 100 yds||19 ft – 4.8 ft||38 ft – 10 ft||28.5 ft – 7.1 ft||28.5 ft – 7.1 ft||19 ft – 5 ft|
|Angular Field of View, Real||
3.6° – 0.9°
|7.2° – 1.8°||5.4° – 1.4°||5.4° – 1.4°||3.6° – 0.9°|
|Diopter Range||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt|
|Eye Relief||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in|
|Parallax Setting||50 yds||100 yds||10 yds – ∞||10 yds – ∞||10 yds – ∞|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||70 MOA||70 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||70 MOA||70 MOA||60 MOA||60 MOA||60 MOA|
|Click Value||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA|
|Main Tube Diameter||30mm||30mm||30mm||30mm||30mm|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm|
|Objective Tube Diameter||50mm||62mm||50mm||56mm||56mm|
|Coating||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*|
|Fogproof||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged|
|Waterproof||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)|
|Operating Temperature||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F|
|Length||13.8 in||14.5 in||14 in||14.5 in||14.5 in|
|Weight||18.2 oz||21.5 oz||22.6 oz||23 oz||24.4 oz|
|Reticles||Z-PLEX||Z-Plex, #60 illum.||Z-Plex, # Plex, ZBi, ZMOAi-T30||ZMOA-T-30, ZBi, ZMOA-1||ZBR-1, ZMOA-1, ZMOAi-1 illum.|