*This product is a unit that has been used for demonstration purposes only at various gun shows or in our shop. No scratches of any kind. Comes with full factory warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
ZEISS DTI Thermal Imaging Camera
Going hunting at night is a special challenge, as your vital sense of sight is severely impaired and the risk of not being successful or even making a wrong decision is high. The nighttime and dusk play an important role for hunters, especially when it comes to hunting wild boars.
The DTI 3 family of thermal imaging cameras are specifically designed for hunting. Thanks to an ergonomic design and a high-resolution HD LCOS display that delivers detailed images even in the darkness and at night. ZEISS offers a specialized solution suitable for even the most difficult lighting conditions, developed by hunting experts especially for hunting at night.
- ZEISS DTI 3/25 - The ZEISS DTI 3/25 offers an enlarged field of view of 26 meters at a range of 100 meters for an excellent overview and thus a decisive advantage when hunting in wooded areas or at the bait site at night. Thanks to the high-resolution HD LCOS display, you'll have the best possible overview at short distances at night.
- ZEISS DTI 3/35 - Whether for observing and tracking or to more quickly and accurately identify game, this high-quality thermal imaging system ensures that hunters can precisely recognize details even at distances of more than 1,200 meters. As a result, the ZEISS DTI 3/35 gives hunters a considerable advantage when stalking at night or when hunting over long distances from a raised hide in a field.
- Extra Long Battery Life - When out hunting, the nearest power source is often far away. Hunters usually need extra batteries or portable chargers to make sure they don’t run out of power – which means extra weight and equipment to keep in mind. With an impressively long battery life of 10 hours, the DTI 3 models will hold enough charge for two to four hunts. This gives hunters the peace of mind knowing that they have enough power, even if the DTI is not fully charged.
- Contrast Enhancement in Foggy Conditions - Fog and high humidity significantly degrade the contrast of thermal imaging devices. In these situations, hunters can activate the Contrast Boost feature. This increases the contrasts between light and dark at the edges, making details visible again.
- Outstanding optics in familiar ZEISS quality - Simply seeing something at night isn't enough – you also have to be able to accurately identify what you see. After all, the difference between a boar and the lead sow often lies in the details. That's why the high-resolution HD LCOS display delivers images with the exact level of detail you need to reliably identify your target – even in total darkness.
- Perfect Ergonomics - Stalking at night requires a great deal of attention. ZEISS developed the ErgoControl operating concept so the use of the optics does not cause any distractions: With the intelligent positioning of the buttons, each function can be controlled intuitively. The perfectly shaped control elements can be identified quickly – even when wearing gloves.
- Connectivity with Hunting App - Nature behaves very differently in the dark than in the daylight. This means you can observe fascinating moments that are so unique, you want to save them and share them with others. Using the ZEISS Hunting App, hunters can transfer data from the DTI 3 directly to a smartphone via WLAN and even share their nighttime hunting adventures.
- Live streaming via ZEISS Hunting App - In addition to the 15 GB of internal memory, hunters can store videos and images from the thermal imaging camera directly to a smartphone via WLAN and even live stream their hunting adventures.
- Perfect Shape - The innovative design of the optics allows for one-handed operation. This is optimized for both left-handed and right-handed users. The ergonomic shape of the device enables a natural posture of the hand, with the fingertips resting directly on top of the controls. This favors long and fatigue-free observation.
- High-precision zoom - It's often the details that make the difference: The fine, gradual zoom adjustment in increments of 0.5x offers the perfect combination of magnification and detail recognition. This means that hunters can quickly recognize even small details in the animals they are observing, which is the key to accurately identifying them in the dark.
- Carrying Strap - The strap of the DTI 3 is attached to two connection points, similar to binoculars. As a result, the device can be lowered quickly and quietly when reaching for the weapon. You can also take the device back in your hand without looking, as it is securely placed around your neck, without dangling uncontrollably.
- Color Modes - The ZEISS DTI 3 offers 4 color modes, so you can choose the setting that best fits your needs. 'Black Hot' and 'White Hot' deliver images with a high level of contrast. These settings are great for detection, recognition, and identification. When observing in areas with vast vegetation, 'Red Hot' allows for fast detection of heat signatures. The color mode 'Rainbow' is ideal for identifying the smallest differences in temperature.
- High Frame Rate - The ZEISS DTI 3 features a display frame rate of 50 Hz. This refers to the number of times per second your monitor can redraw the screen. A higher display frame rate results in decreased flickering of the image, thereby reducing eye strain when stalking for several hours at a time.
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP) - The Picture-in-Picture function of the ZEISS DTI 3 allows overlying the zoomed image on the visual image. This feature helps to keep sight of the animal you are observing in zoom mode, even when it makes sudden movements.
- Hot Tracking - In 'Hot Tracking' Mode the warmest source in the image is framed with a red square. finding heat sources in densely overgrown areas and tracking them is therefore easier.
- Enhanced Camouflage and Battery Saving Operation - The DTI 3's LED Off feature provides enhanced camouflage in the dark. The Auto Shutoff feature conserves battery power - the thermal imaging camera shuts off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Actual Field Footage Examples:
Make sure to register your product and receive Zeiss' extended warranty! Register your product here
|Focal length||25 mm||35 mm|
|Sensor Resolution||384 x 288||384 x 288|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)
|Display Frame Rate||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Range||880 m (960 yd)||
1235 m (1350 yd)
|Field of View at the Ocular||
|Field of View at 100 m (yds)||26 m (78 ft)||19 m (57 ft)|
|Maximum Digital Zoom||4x||4x|
|Zoom Steps (in 0.5x)||1.0x - 4.0x||1.0x - 4.0x|
|Battery Run Time||10 h||10 h|
|Internal Storage||15 GB||15 GB|
|Livestream Function (Video and Photo)||+||+|
|Resolution (Video and Photo)||384x288||384x288|
|WLAN Frequency||2.4 Ghz||2.4 Ghz|
|WLAN Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||+ 14 °F | + 104°F||+ 14 °F | + 104°F|
|Length x Width x Height||187 x 60 x 65 mm (7.4 x 2.4 x 2.6 in)||
193 x 60 x 65 mm (7.6 x 2.4 x 2.6 in)
|Weight||0.90 lbs||0.92 lbs|