CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Orders that are cancelled by the customer are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee is waived if the cancellation is due to our error i.e. items being out of stock.
TO START A RETURN CLAIM:
- Use the return link located in the orders section of your online account to begin the return process.
- Once Red Hawk Rifles reviews the return request and approves it, you will receive an email with return instructions. Returns without pre-authorization will not be accepted.
- Follow the instructions completely to complete your return
Returns generally take 48 hours to process once received by our warehouse.
RETURN POLICY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Any item(s) returned within 30 days, in original packaging and condition, will be issued a refund less shipping charges. Buyer assumes responsibility for any return shipping expenses. Buyer must contact Red Hawk Rifles to pre-authorize any return.
***Restrictions: The following items are not eligible for refunds/exchanges:
- Any product that has been mounted, modified, or used in any way.
- Custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Due to regulations and safety consideration, ammunition and other ORM-D and Hazardous items are not returnable.
- Firearm and FFL purchases carry a Manufacturer's warranty and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.
- For warranty issues please contact the manufacturer directly.
- We inspect all returned products and reserve the right to decline returns or exchanges.
Your refund will be credited in the same manner used for payment of the original order, unless noted otherwise. If your original order was placed using a Red Hawk Rifles Gift Certificate your refund will be sent to you in the form of a new Red Hawk Rifles Gift Certificate.
Refunds require proof of purchase. If your item was a gift then we will need the account information of the person who purchased the item in order to process a refund.