Same Day Shipping:
We ship same day shipping on all, in stock, orders received before 3PM Mountain Time. Due to variations in UPS and USPS pick up times, and large volumes of orders, shipping may occasionally be delayed 24 hours.
Flat Rate Shipping:
We offer a Flat Rate Shipping service for $7.95. For orders weighing over 1 pound, we use UPS Ground. For all orders under 1 pound and shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, we use USPS First Class Mail. All orders valued over $1000.00 ship signature required.
Route Shipping Insurance:
Red Hawk Rifles partners with Route to protect your package from loss, damage, or theft. Route Package Protection is automatically added to all orders, but you do have the option to opt out at checkout. By deselecting shipping protection, Red Hawk Rifles is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items. The cost for Route Package Protection is $0.98 for all orders under $100. For orders over $100, Route Package Protection is 2% of the order value. All claims for lost, damaged, or stolen packages are handled directly by Route.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS:
CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Special orders that are cancelled by the customer are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee is waived if the cancellation is due to our error.
TO START A RETURN CLAIM:
- Use the return link located in the orders section of your online account to begin the return process.
- Once Red Hawk Rifles reviews the return request and approves it, you will receive an email with return instructions. Returns without pre-authorization will not be accepted.
- Follow the instructions completely to complete your return
Returns generally take 48 hours to process once received by our warehouse.
RETURN POLICY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Any item(s) returned within 30 days, in original packaging and condition, will be issued a refund less shipping charges. Buyer assumes responsibility for any return shipping expenses. Buyer must contact Red Hawk Rifles to pre-authorize any return.
***Restrictions: The following items are not eligible for refunds/exchanges:
- Any product that has been mounted, modified, or used in any way.
- Custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Due to regulations and safety consideration, ammunition and other ORM-D and Hazardous items are not returnable.
- Firearm and FFL purchases carry a Manufacturer's warranty and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.
- For warranty issues please contact the manufacturer directly.
- We inspect all returned products and reserve the right to decline returns or exchanges.
Your refund will be credited in the same manner used for payment of the original order, unless noted otherwise.
Refunds require proof of purchase. If your item was a gift then we will need the account information of the person who purchased the item in order to process a refund.