Introducing the new Bix’n Andy Dakota trigger.
Owning a genuine Bix’n Andy Precision trigger is easier than ever before with the new Bix’n Andy Dakota trigger. The design uses a searless trigger mechanism which allows for greater reliability thanks to fewer moving parts. This also means that due to the simplified mechanics, the trigger is also more affordable than any other trigger in its class. Therefore it is ideal for any hunter or precision rifleman!
Check out this short video of how consistent the Dakota trigger breaks.
Who is Bix’n Andy?
Bix’n Andy, based in Kufstein Austria, is a leader in the manufacture of fine rifle components. All steps, from the initial concept through to design, prototyping, manufacturing, parts production, assembly and quality control testing at their 200 meter shooting range, is performed 100% in house by the Bix’n Andy team. This enables them to guarantee that their products leave the production line in perfect condition so that you can enjoy the very best they have to offer.
Here are the features that make the Bix’n Andy Dakota trigger so special:
- Fully Weather Resistant so that you can perform at your best no matter what mother nature throws at you.
- Searless Design ensures simplicity and total reliability.
- Single Stage trigger mechanism with a crisp release.
- Rem 700 Model and all Rem 700 Style clone compatibility.
- Ideal Over-Travel so that you do not interfere with the rifle’s position during fire.
- Patented Ball Bearing Design with lifetime support guarantee.
- Precision Machined Parts.
- 1 lbs – 4.5 lbs or 450g – 2,000g Pull Weight for a wide range of adjustment.