Designed to operate in Remington 700 and compatible actions, the new triggers will have an adjustable pull force between 10 ounces (300 grams) and 4.5 pounds (2 kg). The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop.
- Medium(3.8mm) top sear comes standard (High and low sears available to fit your action - see how to select the proper sear)
- Trigger Pull Force: 10 ounces 4.5 pounds
- Available in Single & Two-Stage configurations.
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- Removable safety & bolt release
- Customizable trigger shoes (extra trigger shoes sold separately - see how to change your trigger shoe)