The BT10 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Selected for SOCOM MK14 MOD 2. NSN 1005-01-601-000. Available in black only.
Designed. Engineered. Machined. Assembled in America.
- Height Range: 4.75 – 9.0" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Weight: 11.0 ounces (12.7 oz w/ QD mount)
- Footprint: 8 – 11"
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip