If you have a Remington 700 or clone and you are in the process of buying a Grayboe Ridgeback, Renegade or Terrain with the DBM inlet, this Grayboe Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) is a must-have. Accepts all AICS type magazines and will fit the Grayboe M5 DBM inlet. Machined out of billet aluminum and hard anodized for exceptional wear resistance, it was designed for ease of use and to be snag free. Have a rifle with a factory BDL and wanting to switch to the detachable box magazine option? All you need is a Grayboe stock with the DBM (M5) inlet, the Grayboe DBM accessory and as many magazines as you can hold… and you are all set.
- Detachable magazine assembly that accepts AICS type magazines
- Designed bottom metal for tactical shooters by incorporating a barricade stop into the front of the magwell, and a drafted magazine port allowing rapid magazine changes.
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- This is NOT a drop in fit unless your stock has the M5 magazine inlet
- Smooth effortless cartridge feeding
- Trigger guard is hard black anodized and CNC machined from solid aluminum bar stock
- Action screws are included
- Made in the USA