*This unit is discontinued product that has been designated "like new, possible minor flaws or scratches" by Zeiss. Optics have passed complete inspection by Zeiss. Comes with Zeiss limited lifetime warranty. We offer an in-house 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
ZEISS Conquest V4 Riflescopes
The Conquest V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. They were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are, by any standard, 'best-in-class'.
The Conquest V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio, incorporates a 30 mm main tube, and consists of the: 3-12x44, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, 4-16x50, and 6-24x50 models. Each model delivers 90% to-the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA click values, capped windage turret or external locking windage turret, a large range of total elevation and windag travel, and various traditional and smart second focal plane reticles.
ZEISS Conquest V4 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty AND Five-Year No-Fault Policy.
ZEISS Conquest V4 3-12x56
An exceptional riflescope for hunting in low-light and capable of taking manageable mid- to long-range shots. The 56mm objective lens diameter and illuminated reticle option guarantee aiming accuracy, even in the most unfavorable low-light conditions. If your hunting grounds keep you in the blind, on the stand, or in the field to the last moments of light, this riflescope was designed and built with you in mind. Select from two proven duplex style reticle designs: #20 plex or the #60 duplex with center illuminated dot.
-A clear view, whatever the weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
-Stable and Shot-Proof - The ZEISS V8, ZEISS Victory HT, ZEISS Conquest V6, and ZEISS Conquest V4 riflescopes are all ideally suited for use with "clip-on" attachments.
-90% Light Transmission - Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.
-ZEISS T* Coating - ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
-Reticle Illumination - The reticle illumination can be adjusted finely and accurately over 10 different levels, allowing hunters to precisely adjust the brightness to any situation and time of day – for the perfect shot.
- 56mm objective lens diameter
- 90+% light transmission
- 30mm machined tube
- Large elevation and windage adjustment range
- Capped elevation and windage turrets (multi-turn)
- Fixed parallax
- Reticles: #20 Z-Plex (plex-style) / #60 (illuminated center dot)
- Second Focal Plane
Confidence in toughest conditions:Shock:
- Shock and Awe - Zeiss' stringent testing procedures ensure faultless performance in the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable, making it possible for you to act and react with ultimate confidence in every hunting and shooting situation.
- Shock test with up to 1500 times G-Force - impact shock test at 1500 g-force, which corresponds to shooting the 460 Weatherby Magnum cartridge, with a 500 grain bullet travelling at 2600 feet per second.
- Water, Water, Everywhere - After hours in the rain and cold, the hunter's resolve remains to be tested to the end. To the end of what? To the end of the rain, the end of the day, the end of the hunt? Rest assured, whatever your answer, Zeiss Optics will be there with you, and waiting for the next time to go hunting in even tougher conditions.
- Waterproofing Immersion Test - Validated waterproof up to 13 feet for 2 hours.
- Abuse vs Reward - Whether packing it in a truck, on hoof and saddle, or on foot, the rough terrain demands the most your equipment has to offer. Rest assured, just as you are able to withstand the bumps, bruises, and breaks from your hunt, your Zeiss gear will be there to take the punishment right along with you. And it will be there to help you obtain your reward of the harvest.
- Continuous Shocks for 90 Minutes - Even after 1.5 hours of continuous vibration in various directions, upon repeating the shot test for accuracy, the grouping on the test target remains unchanged.
- From the Sahara to the Arctic - Wherever your hunting adventures take you, Zeiss knows the conditions are never very favorable. Optics and their mechanical counterparts must conform to the violent environmental shifts to be reliable and repeatable. Extreme heat and cold awaits the hunter around the globe. This is the time for performance - not excuses. Zeiss Optics operate reliably in the most severe climatic conditions.
- Temperature Shock - Zeiss Optics are tested by exposure to rapid temperature shocks from -13°F to 122°F within a period of 5 minutes.
- Hard Core Hunting - Zeiss Optics are high precision tool proven extremely reliable when exposed to the harshest salt water testing. All Zeiss Optics are exhaustively tested to ensure their endurance and suitability for every condition your hunt and nature has to offer.
- 24 Hours in Salt Spray - Withstands over 24 hours of continuous salt spray environment and remains corrosion free.
The very fine reticle 20 is located in the second image plane. During daytime hunting, it enables you to shoulder your rifle and aim extremely precisely, even at long distances. The transition from the bars to the fine lines in the center is arrow-shaped in the reticle 20. This gives you the ability to aim especially precisely at small targets.
The reticle 60 is lighter and finer than the reticle 40, which was widely used only a few years ago. The bars have only half the subtension of the earlier model and there is twice the amount of free space between them. It is therefore ideally suited for precise shooting with the least possible coverage of the target game. With 12x magnification and a subtension of only 0.55 cm at a distance of 100 m, you always have an excellent overview – no fine details are hidden from view. The illuminated dot is extremely bright and can therefore also be used for daytime hunting. The brightness of the illuminated dot can be dimmed at extremely finely, making it ideal for night hunting as well. The reticle is located in the riflescope’s second image plane.
|Effective Lens Diameter||44.9 mm – 50 mm||27.7 mm – 56 mm||33.2 mm – 44 mm||34.5 – 50 mm||44.9 mm – 50 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||7.5 mm – 2.1 mm||9.2 mm – 4.7 mm||8.5 mm – 2.8 mm||8.5 – 3.1 mm||7.5 mm – 2.1 mm|
|Twilight Factor||9.0 – 23.0||9.1 – 25.9||11.5 – 26.5||11.7 – 28.3||16.4 – 34.6|
|Field of View at 100 yds||19 ft – 4.8 ft||38 ft – 10 ft||28.5 ft – 7.1 ft||28.5 ft – 7.1 ft||19 ft – 5 ft|
|Angular Field of View, Real||
3.6° – 0.9°
|7.2° – 1.8°||5.4° – 1.4°||5.4° – 1.4°||3.6° – 0.9°|
|Diopter Range||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt||- 3 / + 2 dpt|
|Eye Relief||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in|
|Parallax Setting||50 yds||100 yds||10 yds – ∞||10 yds – ∞||10 yds – ∞|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||70 MOA||70 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||70 MOA||70 MOA||60 MOA||60 MOA||60 MOA|
|Click Value||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA||0.25 MOA|
|Main Tube Diameter||30mm||30mm||30mm||30mm||30mm|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm|
|Objective Tube Diameter||50mm||62mm||50mm||56mm||56mm|
|Coating||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*|
|Fogproof||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged||Nitrogen Purged|
|Waterproof||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours)|
|Operating Temperature||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F||-4 / +131°F|
|Length||13.8 in||14.5 in||14 in||14.5 in||14.5 in|
|Weight||18.2 oz||21.5 oz||22.6 oz||23 oz||24.4 oz|
|Reticles||Z-PLEX||Z-Plex, #60 illum.||Z-Plex, # Plex, ZBi, ZMOAi-T30||ZMOA-T-30, ZBi, ZMOA-1||ZBR-1, ZMOA-1, ZMOAi-1 illum.|