*This product is a unit that has been used for demonstration purposes only at various gun shows or in our shop. No scratches of any kind. Comes with full factory warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
ZEISS Conquest V6 Riflescopes
With the Conquest® V6 riflescope, ZEISS has once again set a new standard in image quality and mechanical precision. Three models cover all facets of hunting and shooting - including long-range. Whether for sitting, stalking game, or long-range applications – the Conquest V6 with 6x zoom is engineered to impress in any environment or scenario.
The Conquest® V6 riflescope combines legendary ZEISS quality and technology with field-proven design into one robust package that’s within every serious hunter’s range. With 92% light transmission, T* (T star) six-layer multi-coatings, FL (fluoride) lenses throughout, and a wide field of view, the ZEISS Conquest V6 delivers incredibly high image quality and clarity, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environments. The sophisticated optical package is protected by an aluminum housing built for whatever nature throws at it. Rain, snow, dust, dirt, and fingerprints are easily addressed by the LotuTec® protective lens coating.
For the hunter who demands versatility and uncompromised long-range capability, the ZEISS Conquest V6 is the scope that proves lightweight, ruggedness, repeatability, and pristine image quality can be achieved in a riflescope.
ZEISS Conquest V6 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty AND Five-Year No-Fault Policy.
ZEISS Conquest V6 5-30x50
The most compact high-magnification riflescope in the V6 product line, the 5-30x50 is perfect for mid- to long-range hunting and serious precision shooting. The wide magnification range provides great flexibility for those shooting in vast open terrains or varmint and predator hunting.
The Conquest® V6 5 – 30 × 50 offers an exceptionally high magnification range in a 30mm main tube. This is designed primarily for long-range hunting and shooting on any rifle platform. The wide zoom range guarantees maximum flexibility. A further advantage is its lightweight construction and lean design. Select from two second focal plane MOA-based smart reticles designs: ZBR-1 or ZMOA-1. This model boasts 62 MOA of elevation adjustment - assuring you that your hunting and shooting requirements at distance will be met.
With the Conquest® V6 riflescope, ZEISS has once again set a new standard in image quality and mechanical precision. Three models cover all facets hunting and shooting - including long-range. Whether for sitting, stalking game, or long-range applications – the Conquest V6 with 6x zoom is engineered to impress in any environment or scenario.
- Diopter Adjustment - European-style fast focus diopter adjustment of -3/+2. Provides a highly focused reticle image and allows for optimized image quality.
- Fast and Precise - The external turret – with .25 MOA click adjustments (.50 MOA on 1-6x24), Ballistic Stop feature, multiple revolutions and 80 clicks per rotation – allows you to engage and stay on target, even at the longest of distances.
- Made in Germany - Extremely reliable internal components and legendary precision mechanics ensure consistent and flawless operation for decades.
- Industry Leading Optical Performance - SCHOTT glass, FL lenses, enhanced T* multi-coating and LotuTec hydrophobic coating produce 92% light transmission and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range, even in extreme low-light situations.
- VERY Generous Eyebox - Setting up your shot has never been easier, thanks to the large, generous and forgiving eyebox. Once you position yourself behind the riflescope, you will experience the reticle, target and full image faster.
- Large Adjustment Range - The 30 mm single-piece, machined, aircraft-grade aluminum tube is extremely rugged. The machined shoulder design also allows for 62-103 MOA total elevation adjustment, depending on model, for long-range hunting and shooting.
- 92% Light Transmission - SCHOTT fluoride glass for a bright viewing image and optimum target resolution, and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
- The world’s finest illuminated dot - The secret behind the precision of ZEISS riflescopes is their ultra-fine illuminated dot and its extremely low target coverage. With only a fraction of the thickness of a human hair, the fiber optics system delivers the world’s finest illuminated dot – 3.3-millimetre target coverage at 100 metres is the breathtaking result (V8 & V6 @20x). Pure precision for the smallest targets and the greatest distances.
- ZEISS T* Coating - ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
- A clear view, whatever the weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- Stable and Shot-Proof - The ZEISS V8, ZEISS Victory HT, ZEISS Conquest V6, and ZEISS Conquest V4 riflescopes are all ideally suited for use with "clip-on" attachments.
Confidence in Toughest Conditions:Shock:
- Shock and Awe - Zeiss' stringent testing procedures ensure faultless performance in the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable, making it possible for you to act and react with ultimate confidence in every hunting and shooting situation.
- Shock test with up to 1500 times G-Force - impact shock test at 1500 g-force, which corresponds to shooting the 460 Weatherby Magnum cartridge, with a 500 grain bullet travelling at 2600 feet per second.
- Water, Water, Everywhere - After hours in the rain and cold, the hunter's resolve remains to be tested to the end. To the end of what? To the end of the rain, the end of the day, the end of the hunt? Rest assured, whatever your answer, Zeiss Optics will be there with you, and waiting for the next time to go hunting in even tougher conditions.
- Waterproofing Immersion Test - Validated waterproof up to 13 feet for 2 hours.
- Abuse vs Reward - Whether packing it in a truck, on hoof and saddle, or on foot, the rough terrain demands the most your equipment has to offer. Rest assured, just as you are able to withstand the bumps, bruises, and breaks from your hunt, your Zeiss gear will be there to take the punishment right along with you. And it will be there to help you obtain your reward of the harvest.
- Continuous Shocks for 90 Minutes - Even after 1.5 hours of continuous vibration in various directions, upon repeating the shot test for accuracy, the grouping on the test target remains unchanged.
- From the Sahara to the Arctic - Wherever your hunting adventures take you, Zeiss knows the conditions are never very favorable. Optics and their mechanical counterparts must conform to the violent environmental shifts to be reliable and repeatable. Extreme heat and cold awaits the hunter around the globe. This is the time for performance - not excuses. Zeiss Optics operate reliably in the most severe climatic conditions.
- Temperature Shock - Zeiss Optics are tested by exposure to rapid temperature shocks from -13°F to 122°F within a period of 5 minutes.
- Hard Core Hunting - Zeiss Optics are high precision tool proven extremely reliable when exposed to the harshest salt water testing. All Zeiss Optics are exhaustively tested to ensure their endurance and suitability for every condition your hunt and nature has to offer.
- 24 Hours in Salt Spray - Withstands over 24 hours of continuous salt spray environment and remains corrosion free.
The non-illuminated reticle 6 is located in the second image plane and is extremely versatile – when shooting at shorter distances with low magnification, the reticle is always clearly visible, but remains just as fine at high magnification and only minimally covers the target. In combination with bullet drop compensation, this reticle is ideal for all those who want to have a perfectly clear view of the target when hunting over long distances.
The ZEISS ZBR ballistic reticle is located in the second image plane and has a subtension of 1 MOA (ZBR-1) between the tick marks at the respective riflescope’s reference magnification. The tick marks extend in the shape of a Christmas tree over the lower half of the field of view. As such, they are suitable for quickly and simultaneously compensating for bullet drop and correcting wind drift. The ZEISS Hunting app can be used to quickly and precisely determine both values for practically any ammunition, and also displays the distance values in a visual depiction of the reticle.
The ZEISS ZMOA ballistic reticle is located in the second image plane and has a subtension of 1 MOA (ZMOA-1) between the tick marks at the respective riflescope’s reference magnification. Since the tick marks are only shown along the crosshairs, the shooter maintains an excellent overview of the entire field of view. They are suitable for both rapid bullet drop compensation and wind drift correction. The ZEISS Hunting app can be used to quickly and precisely determine both values for practically any ammunition, and also displays the distance values in a visual depiction of the reticle.
|Effective Lens Diameter||
10.5 mm – 24 mm
28.6 mm – 50 mm
47.3 mm – 50 mm
|Exit Pupil Diameter||
9.5 mm – 3.7 mm
|9.5 mm – 2.8 mm||9.5 mm – 1.7 mm|
|Twilight Factor||3.1 – 12.5||8.5 – 30.0||14.1 – 38.7|
|Field of View at 100 yds||114 ft – 20 ft||37 ft – 6 ft||22 ft – 4 ft|
|Objective viewing angle||
21.6° – 3.8°
|7.1° – 1.2°||4.2° – 0.7°|
|Diopter Range||+ 2.0 | − 3.0 dpt||+ 2.0 | − 3.0 dpt
||+ 2.0 | − 3.0 dpt|
|Eye Relief||3.54 in||3.54 in||3.54 in|
100 m (109 yds)
|50 yds - ∞||50 yds - ∞|
|Square adjustment range cm/100m
|300 × 170 m||180 × 100 m|
|Adjustment per click at 100 m||
|1/4 MOA (0.7 cm /100 m)||1/4 MOA (0.7 cm /100 m)|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||
|Windage Adjustment Range||-||58 MOA||34 MOA|
|Main Tube Diameter||30 mm||30 mm||30 mm|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||45.5 mm||45.5 mm
|Objective Tube Diameter||30 mm||56 mm||56 mm|
|Coating||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*||LotuTec®/ZEISS T*|
LotuTec | Nitrogen filled
+ | +
|+ | +
||+ | +
|Waterproof||400 mbar||400 mbar||400 mbar|
|Operating Temperature||− 13°F | + 122°F||− 13°F | + 122°F||− 13°F | + 122°F
|Length||11.4 in||13.3 in||15.0 in|
|Weight||17.8 oz||22.2 oz||26.1 oz|
|Reticles||#60 Plex / #95 ZMOA-4||#6 Plex / #92 ZBR-2 / #94 ZMOA-2||#6 Plex / #91 ZBR-1 / #93 ZMOA-1|