*This product is a unit that has been used for demonstration purposes only at various gun shows or in our shop. No scratches of any kind. Comes with full factory warranty. 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
ZEISS Victory Harpia Spotting Scope
The world of wildlife and hunting is already truly fascinating when observed naturally. But when you are viewing it through a Victory® Harpia it transforms the event into an entirely new experience.
Thanks to its unique, 72° wide-angle field of view throughout the entire 3× zoom range, the unrivalled dynamic of the Victory Harpia guarantees superior performance at long or short distances in every viewing situation. A strong benefit of the subjective angle of view of 72° is that it provides a noticeably greater overview of the terrain throughout the entire zoom range - especially noticeable, and appreciated, while zooming in and out.
DualSpeed Focus enables fast focusing and easy, precise, fine focus adjustment, even at high magnification factors. This feature enables the user to super tune the focus without having to settle for less than perfect image quality.
The integrated universal tripod plate is compatible with a range of tripods.
ZEISS Victory Harpia models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty AND Five-Year No-Fault Policy.
*NOTE* - This model does not include the eyepiece. You can purchase the required eyepiece here
- ZEISS Victory Harpia 85mm - With the exception of its objective lens diameter of 85 mm, this version offers the same overall advantages as the Harpia 95 - but in a more compact configuration. Thanks to the use of FL (fluoride) glasses and other specially formulated glass types, the Harpia 85 also delivers an absolutely sharp viewing image with natural color fidelity seldom found in premium spotting scopes - even at maximum magnification.
- ZEISS Victory Harpia 95mm - The magnesium body construction hosts a revolutionary optical system that features a 3× wide-angle zoom from a centric adjustment on the objective body, and allows up to 70× magnification. It has an objective lens diameter of 95mm that greatly manages light intake . The extremely wide fields of view prove their worth in every situation. The Harpia 95 also features a precise, dual-speed, centric focus system with conveniently smooth and automatic transitioning from rapid to fine adjustment, even at high magnification settings. All of these features combined allows for the most advanced levels of digiscoping to take place.
- Elaborate lens system - FL glass and other custom glass ensure an absolutely sharp and color fidelity image even at maximum magnification.
- ComfortVision Concept - Subjective 72° angle of vision over the entire zoom range for a noticeably greater overview of the terrain.
- A clear view, whatever the weather - There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- DualSpeed focus - Precise focusing with automatic switching between rapid and fine adjustment.
- Compact high performance eyepiece - Slim construction for a comfortable viewing experience. Securely lockable bayonet mount.
- ZEISS T* Coating - ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
|162 – 486 mm||
174 mm – 523 mm
|Effective lens diameter||85 mm||95 mm|
|Close focusing distance||
3.5 m (11.5 ft)
4.5 m (14.8 ft)
|LotuTec | Nitrogen filled||
+ | +
|+ | +|
|Water resistance||400 mbar||400 mbar|
M86 × 1
|M95 × 1|
384 mm (15.1 in)
|408 mm (16.1 in)|
|22 – 65 ×||
23 – 70 ×
|Focal length||7.48 mm||7.48 mm|
|Field of view at 1,000 m (yds)||
63.2 – 21.0 m (190 – 63 ft)
58.8 – 19.5 m (176 – 59 ft)
|Exit pupil diameter||
2.50 – 1.31 mm
|2.50 – 1.34 mm