The Victory Rangefinder System is a laser rangefinder with an integrated real-time ballistics computer. The consideration of all relevant factors and customization with the aid of the ZEISS Hunting App ensure precisely placed shots at any distance.
The new models of Victory RF 10x42
are primarily made for daylight applications and Victory RF 10x54
are suitable for twilight situations.
Features and Highlights
- Bright, High- Resolution Images: Maximum optical performance thanks to Abbe-Köenig prisms, FL glass, ZEISS T*coating and LotuTec® Hydrophobic coating.
- Range Faster and Further: Maximum optical performance thanks to Abbe-Köenig prisms, FL glass, ZEISS T*coating and LotuTec® Hydrophobic coating.
- Ballistic Information System II: Store up to nine custom ballistic profiles. On-board sensors provide exact results for distance, temperature, air pressure and angle.
- Automatic LED Brightness Adjustment: The Victory® RF features 11 brightness curves, which adapt automatically to the exterior light conditions. Use the standard setting, or increase/decrease the brightness of the internal LED display based on your preference.
- Compact Design, Better Ergonomics: Store up to nine custom ballistic profiles. On-board sensors provide exact results for distance, temperature, air pressure and angle
FROM INTUITION TO CERTAINTY
- Automatic LED Brightness Adjustment
- The Victory® RF features 11 brightness curves, which adapt automatically to the exterior light conditions. Use the standard setting, or increase/decrease the brightness of the internal LED display based on your preference.
- Compact Design, Better Ergonomics
- Carry with comfort: only 32 oz (42 mm) / 39 oz (54 mm). No humps or indentions. Large buttons, located right where you need them, with R/L switchable functionality. Focus wheel, close to the index finger, allows you to focus with ease – even with gloved hands.
COME CLOSER TO YOUR TARGET
With an array of innovative features and unmatched optical performance, the Victory® RF with Bluetooth™ technology presents the new benchmark in optoelectronic and connected rangefinding binocular technology.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Range 16 to 2,500 yards
- Custom ballistics input via smartphone or tablet
- B.I.S. II – On-board ballistic calculator with integrated sensors
and ballistic profiles
- Measures angle, temperature and air pressure
- Calculates equivalent horizontal distance - Displays holdover in inches/cm, MOA, MIL and clicks
- Features Scan and Target modes
- Automatic LED brightness adjustment (11 brightness curves)
- User-programmable control buttons and display
- One-touch ranging (right or left hand)
- Syncs personal settings and ballistic profiles to and from the RF
- Superior image quality, enhanced by FL glass, ZEISS T*and LotuTec® coatings
- Compact, lightweight and user-friendly ergonomics
- Large focusing wheel for minimal rotation
- High-grade magnesium frame
|Model ||8x42 ||10x42 ||8x54 ||10x54 |
|Magnification ||8 × ||10 x ||8 × ||10 × |
|Effective Lens Diameter ||42mm ||42mm ||54mm ||54mm |
|Exit Pupil Diameter ||5.3 mm ||4.2mm || 6.8 mm ||5.4mm |
|Twilight Factor ||18.3 ||20.5 || 20.8 ||23.2 |
|Field of View at 1,000 yds ||443 ft ||345 ft ||394 ft ||330 ft |
|Angular Field of View, Apparent || 61° wide angle ||66° wide angle || 54° wide angle ||63° wide angle |
|Close Focus || 8.2 ft || 11.5ft |
|Diopter Range || +/-3 dpt |
|Eye Relief || 16 mm ||17mm ||14 mm ||14mm |
|Interpupillary Distance || 53.5 – 76 mm |
|Lens Type || FL |
|Prism System || Abbe-Köenig |
|Coating || LotuTec® / T* |
|Fogproof || Nitrogen Purged |
|Waterproof ||400 mbar (submerged 4 meters for 2 hours) |
|Operating Temperature ||− 13 / + 145.4° F |
|Length ||6.5 in ||7.7 in |
|Width ||5.1 in || 5.6 in |
|Weight || 32.8 oz ||32.28 oz || 38.6 oz ||39.33 oz |
|Range ||16 – 2,500 yds |
|Measuring Accuracy ||± 1 – 600 / ± 0.5 % > 600 yds |
|Measuring Time ||< 0.3 Sec. |
|Laser Wavelength ||905 nm |
|Laser Beam Divergence ||1.6 × 0.5 nm |
|Battery ||1 x 3V / CR2 |
|Battery life at 68° F || > 2,500 × |