The Element 3.0 Magnesium is an ultra-lightweight modular hunting rifle chassis designed for the backcountry hunter. The standalone chassis, without buttstock or grip, weighs only 16 oz. When configured with an XLR carbon fiber buttstock and carbon fiber grip the system weight is just 28 oz. This ultralight configuration is the first rifle chassis system in the world to weigh under 2 lbs.
Machined from AZ61A Magnesium, the Element 3.0 Mg retains all the strength and durability for which XLR rifle chassis systems are known, but at a fraction of the weight. This is the ultimate lightweight, modular chassis platform for the backcountry outdoorsman.
- Machined from solid AZ61A Magnesium
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 16 ounces, varies slightly based on the action inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Configured with the Carbon Buttstock, Carbon Grip, the complete package weighs 28 ounces!
A popular choice for those looking for a chassis system that can be configured for target shooting, hunting or competition.
NOTE: The Magpul PRS Buttstock and similar buttstocks with molded-in anti-rotation dowels require modification to be used on XLR chassis system