The Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine is the answer for shooters wanting run magazines in their hunting rifles without sacrificing COAL in their rounds. These flush magazines are specifically designed to be used in the Hunter DBM and give hunters additional magazine space for longer bullets/calibers. Their flush design also will not snag on branches or brush, and make it easy to load and unload rifles quickly.
Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazines are made from a single piece of billet aluminum and weigh 3.2 oz (LA 300 PRC/28 Nosler) and 3.8 oz. (300 NM/338 Lapua)
- Made specifically for the Hawkins Precision Hunter M5 DBM
- May be compatible with other flush fit bottom metals for Remington 700 pattern actions
- Long Action magazines hold 3 rounds (~3.770″ internal length)
- Long Actions are designed to be run with Beltless magnum cases. May not feed optimally with belted mags
- Long Action Hunter DBMs require gunsmithing in factory length factory Remington 700 actions and Zermatt Origins to accommodate the magazine COAL.
Will not work with M5 bottom metals that are not flush-mount