The SUMMIT TI action complements what Mesa Precision started with the CRUX TI action. They kept the base features of the CRUX TI action and expanded on some key features to set the SUMMIT TI above and beyond making one of the LIGHTEST, FEATURE RICH ACTIONS IN THE WORLD!
The SUMMIT TI utilizes the Remington 700 footprint, 75 degree bolt throw, two locking lugs, Hexagon flutes and M16 style extractor. This allows for faster bolt manipulation and lighter bolt lift so shooters can get back on target and have smoother bolt operations. The SUMMIT TI utilizes a firing pin assembly that is field strippable without the use of tools, you can clean out debris, ice, or a punctured primer piece with ease.
The action body has had the magazine well cut out to fit Wyatt’s extended mag box to allow for maximum cartridge length without the hassle, shooters can also utilize a detachable mag system if desired. A side bolt release is incorporated that is located high enough on the action body to prevent the hassle of machining your stock or chassis to allow clearance.
KEY FEATURES - Titanium Body:
- Larger ejection port, makes for easy loading
- Remington 700 foot print
- Accepts Wyatt's extended internal box magazines
- Integrated recoil lug
- Screw hole spacing works with Talley, Nesika Bay, Hawkins Precision LR Hybrid Rings
- Gas vent, in case of a case head separation or pierced primer
KEY FEATURES - BOLT:
- 75 degree bolt throw, two lug design
- Titanium shroud
- One piece bolt handle
- Skeletonized bolt handle
- Nitride coating on bolt body
- Fluted firing pin
- Chrome silica firing pin spring
- One piece bolt handle
- Re-engineered fire control/improved pin fall
- Plunger ejector
- M16 style extractor
SHORT ACTION WEIGHT: 19 OZ
LONG ACTION WEIGHT: 21 OZ
***MUST SHIP TO AN FFL***
- Red Hawk Rifles LLC. will transfer ownership of any firearm/receiver ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check and comply with local, state, and federal laws. The buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm/receiver purchased.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
- You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Red Hawk Rifles LLC. FFL’s can be sent to: