- Approximate weights for complete action*
- 19.2 oz – Short (Rem Model 7)
- 20.6 oz – Medium (Rem. SA)
- 20.8 oz – XM (3.200″ max cartridge length) – requires XM BDL KIT
- 22.2 oz – Long (Rem. LA)
*complete action consists of stainless-steel receiver, one-piece 4340 CM bolt, handle/knob, firing pin assembly with aluminum shroud, and side bolt release
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- 4340 chrome moly bolt made in one operation, enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″
- Recessed bolt lugs, Mini-16 extractor, and plunger standard
- Optional Mil Spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount. Available in 20 MOA, custom made from 7075 aluminum ($100), or Talley rings ($57)
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Actions available in:
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Bolt face available .390″, .480″, .545″,and .595″
- Available in right & left hand
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- .308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
- All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Extensively machined Receiver body with integral recoil lug
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- Extra light one-piece bolt
- anTi X Deep bolt fluting
- Mini-16 extractor
- Hollow anTi bolt knob
- Fluted firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Aluminum bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
***MUST SHIP TO A FFL***
- Red Hawk Rifles LLC. will transfer ownership of any firearm/receiver ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check and comply with local, state, and federal laws. The buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm/receiver purchased.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
- You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Red Hawk Rifles LLC. FFL’s can be sent to: