- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- Integral rail and recoil lug
***MUST SHIP TO A FFL***
- Red Hawk Rifles LLC. will transfer ownership of any firearm/receiver ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check and comply with local, state, and federal laws. The buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm/receiver purchased.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
- You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Red Hawk Rifles LLC. FFL’s can be sent to: