- Polymer MDT AICS External Box Magazines for chassis systems and other M24/AICS type DBM bottom metals.
- MDT Polymer magazines for 308/6.5 are now updated with a Gen2 version which includes a larger COAL and 10 round capacity.
MDT Detachable AICS box magazines are designed to fit chassis and bottom metals which use the M24/AICS pattern. Manufactured from high quality Polymer and uses a tempered steel spring. Available in .223 and .308. MDT puts their magazines through vigorous testing. MDT has used high quality strength polymer with a high glass content to ensure durability and strength.
- .308 Gen2 magazine: 10 rounds
- .223 magazine: 10 rounds
- MAX OAL .223: 2.550"
- MAX OAL .308: 2.87"
These magazines do not work with the following inlets;
- Ruger American in 204/223/556/300AAC
- Browning X-bolt
- Winchester XPC
- may require fitting in Winchester Model 70
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5x47 Lapua
- 6 Creedmoor
- 6x47 Lapua
- 243 Win
Not recommended for .300 WSM. Use a metal magazine for this caliber as the feed lips need adjustment.
COMPATIBLE CALIBERS IN .223 MAGAZINE
- .223 Magazine will accommodate the .223 based cartridges but may require feed lip adjustments and modifications to the internal ribs.
- 300 Blackout was designed to feed on AR-15 magazines, and may or may not feed from an AICS magazine in your bolt action rifle.
- .223 Polymer magazines will work the Magpul Hunter stock for Remington 700 with Detachable Magazine. Minor adjustment of magazine height may be required but does not work with the Magpul Hunter stock for Ruger American in 223REM / 204RUG / 300AAC.