The Altitude Series stock is designed for the hunter or shooter that wants to save weight on their rifle without sacrificing strength, durability and still have a full figured stock. Layers of carbon fiber and a lightweight super strong fill sets the Altitude series of stocks above it’s cheaper and heavier fiberglass injection molded counterparts.
Weighing in at 27 ounces you will be able to take your factory rifle to the next level, or make your custom build stand out. Even though you can utilize all your factory Remington parts, we made some modifications that will allow most Remington 700 clones to be utilized as well, with little to no modifications.
*Varmint Contour fits up to Proof Sendero/M24/Bartlein #13
* Sporter Contour fits up to Bartlein #3B
- Modified Ambidextrous Vertical Grip for proper shooting technique and comfort
- Layered carbon fiber for a lightweight but super strong profile
- Elevated ambidextrous comb creates a better cheek weld for larger scopes
- Designed as a drop in fit for Remington 700 and clones
- Machined in aluminum pillar bedding
- 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Dual swivel studs in the forearm, machine tapped into aluminum blocks.
- BDL hinged floor plate design
- 13.5" LOP
- Approx. 24 oz.