The Tikka Altitude series stock is designed for the hunter or shooter that wants a modern design without sacrificing strength and durability. Utilizing layers of carbon fiber with a lightweight super strong fill is what sets the Altitude series above its fiberglass injection molded counterparts. The Tikka Altitude includes bedded pillars, a steel recoil lug and a new set of action screws.
Weighing in at 29 ounces you will be able to take your factory rifle to the next level, or make your custom build stand out.
- Modified Ambidextrous Vertical Grip for proper shooting technique and comfort
- Layered carbon fiber for a lightweight but super strong profile
- Elevated ambidextrous comb creates a better cheek weld for larger scopes
- Designed as a drop in fit for Tikka actions
- Sporter contour barrel channel (Sporter Contour fits up to Bartlein #3B)
- Heavy contour barrel channel (fits Proof Prefit or 1.13" Shank Sendero or Proof Sendero 1.2" Shank)
- Machined in aluminum pillar bedding
- 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Dual swivel studs in the forearm, machine tapped into aluminum blocks.
- Bottom metal inlet fits factory Tikka T3/T3X bottom metal
- 13.5" LOP
- Approx. 29 oz.